Shipping and Delivery
We are committed to getting you all your products at the right time. Here are some details worth checking out.
*Note: Express shipping option available for customers in USA and India only.
- Please note that the above time does not include the time for processing the order.
- Most orders ship within 3-5 days of the placing order. While this is not guaranteed, in rare cases an order might ship beyond 5 days from the placing order.
- We ship worldwide through FedEx, UPS, DHL or USPS.
- For rush orders contact us +1(832) 679-5449 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that the item(s) are being customized, please allow additional 10-15 days for your order to ship
- The shipping charge depends on the country of shipping address and is calculated at the time of checkout.
- Shipping is free for USA orders $99 and above, India orders $39 and above and everywhere else $149 and above.
- We are not responsible for the delivery delay caused by weather conditions or courier company delay delivery time.
- We can only ship one order to one shipping address. If you like to send multiple items to more than one address, please place one order per shipping address.
- If the package/items are damaged during the transit contact our customer service immediately for possible resolution.
- We will email you the tracking details once the order is shipped. It is the customer's responsibility to track the package and contact the courier company for any delays.
- For all other queries, please contact us at email@example.com.
Customs and Import Duties
All orders ship from our USA distribution center or India factory. International Shipments are sometimes subjected to import duties and taxes after the package reaches the destination country. In such cases, the customer is responsible to clear the charges to release the package. We cannot estimate these charges at checkout as the import duties vary between the countries.
*For USA customers only. If the order was shipped from India, the customs charges and import duties and paid for by TARINIKA. We have experienced some instances where the customer received an import duty notice in error. In the rare event that you receive a customs/import duty invoice please contact us immediately at Ph: +1(832) 679-5449 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund/resolution.